Lean T1

Trying to keep my head above this world

Friday, October 19, 2007

Why I Can't Watch the Movie ET


ET is on television right now. Rob is trying to persuade me to watch with him, but I can't. ET is just too sad of a movie. Yes, it has a somewhat happy ending, but there are just too many sad parts.

One sad moment is when his heart light goes out. What about at the beginning when ET doesn't get back to the mothership in time and they leave without him. Then there are all the scenes with the scary government agents coming to look for him and testing him. Ahhhhh. It is just too much for me. It was also sad when he says good-bye to Elliot at the very end.

Yes, I have cried watching ET before. I watched ET for the first time when I was baby sitting and all the kids were in bed. It wasn't full blown crying, but many tears came down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home