Lean T1

Trying to keep my head above this world

Monday, March 05, 2007

Crying

Have you ever cried so much it made you feel weak, and you couldn't shake the feeling for most of the day. Yesterday I found myself in a situation where I ended up crying just like that. It was the kind of crying where, just when you think you are done and moved on, something triggers you and you start all over again.

Today has been a much better day, no crying. Hopefully the type of crying I did yesterday will not happen again for many years.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Chloe @ A Creative Call said…

    I've been there, Jenny. I'm sorry to hear that you had that experience. Usually that sort of crying doesn't stem from a positive experience so I feel sad that you had to go through whatever it was.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sad that you were sad enough to cry that hard :( I too hope that you don't have to cry like that for a long long time.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    I'm sorry Jenny. I hope you continue to feel better in the days to come!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home