Lean T1

Trying to keep my head above this world

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

No Cavities

Yesterday I went to the dentist. Usually going to the dentist is not a big deal, but I had not been to the dentist in about 6 years. I was afraid I would get a long, lengthy lecture about my not going, but it ended up being fine. The dentist didn't once lecture me about how long it had been since I last went.

I was also nervous that I would have a cavity, but I didn't have one. I can still hold my title of being Cavity Free.

The only sad news was that I have to get 4 wisdom teeth pulled. I have a feeling it will be very painful, maybe even the most painful thing I will do.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    That's a bummer about the wisdom teeth- I'm sure Rob will take very good care of you during recovery! Can we share the Cavity Free title???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home