Out of Shape
This Sunday I went sledding. I thought "What Fun", except I forgot all
about the part of walking back up the hill. After going down the hill and
walking back up the hill, I was already out of breath. I thought after a couple
of more times going up the hill, I would get used to it. Sadly, my conclusion
of being out of shaped was confirmed as I huffed and puffed my sorry self back
up the hill.
I guess teaching first grade isn't enough of an exercise routine. Stink!
about the part of walking back up the hill. After going down the hill and
walking back up the hill, I was already out of breath. I thought after a couple
of more times going up the hill, I would get used to it. Sadly, my conclusion
of being out of shaped was confirmed as I huffed and puffed my sorry self back
up the hill.
I guess teaching first grade isn't enough of an exercise routine. Stink!


1 Comments:
At 6:21 PM,
Jen said…
Neither is teaching music.. at least I wasn't sore the next day, that made me feel a little better.
Post a Comment
<< Home