Lean T1

Trying to keep my head above this world

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Oops

Have you ever read something and misinterpreted the information? Well,  last night after reading a friend's blog, I read something and misunderstood the information, thinking my friend was expecting a new baby. When I read the information, it was a little vague, and I made a huge mistake assuming she pregnantnent. Then I made another mistake of going to my Supper 8 group and telling those people that my friend was expecting a new baby.

When I got home, there was a message from my friend saying, no, they are not expecting a baby. So just after telling my Supper 8 group that a certain friend was having another baby, I had to call and correct the information. I felt so embarrassed calling those in my group and saying, I made a mistake when I said so and so was having another baby. She actually isn't pregnant." I know it was the right thing to do.

The lesson I learned is don't spread any information unless you know it is true.  Luckily, my friend laughed when I told her the stupid thing I did.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger The Baby Makes 4 said…

    That's why we intentionally keep you out of the loop. Kidding! Stinks not seeing you and Rob for a while. Hope to see you Sunday.

    -Stevo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home