I Love Winter Break
It is 9:45am right now, and I just got out of bed about 15 minutes ago. My cat Jeremy is sitting on my lap keeping me warm. Being a first grade teacher has some great benefits. Here are the top 5 reasons I think of this "early" in the morning.
1. You get the same vacations as the kids (Summer vacation, Winter Break, Spring Break)
2. You still get to go on field trips.
3. You get paid to do fun crafts with glue, paint, glitter, etc.
4. Kids still love the teacher in first grade.
5. Your office is huge with windows, storage, and a whiteboard.
1. You get the same vacations as the kids (Summer vacation, Winter Break, Spring Break)
2. You still get to go on field trips.
3. You get paid to do fun crafts with glue, paint, glitter, etc.
4. Kids still love the teacher in first grade.
5. Your office is huge with windows, storage, and a whiteboard.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home