Lean T1

Trying to keep my head above this world

Monday, August 14, 2006

Mall Survey

Have you ever been asked to take a survey at the mall by a random person 
holding a clipboard while cruising the mall.  I have been asked many times 
at Ridgedale 
and actually did one about 5 or 6 years ago.  Today I had free time and 
said yes to the girl that asked me.   

Her first question was:  Do you have a pet?  I said yes of course, I have 2 cats.

The second question was:  When was the last time you took them to the vet?  I could see on her clipboard the options were 0-3 months ago, 3-6 months ago, 6-9 months ago, 9-12 months ago, or over a year.  It was funny because she did not give me the option of over a year ago.  I told her it was over a year, but she said she would just put down 9 to 12 months because otherwise she would have to end the survey.  Odd

The third question referred to different brands of flea medications and if I recognized any of the names.  I recognized 2.  Then she asked which one I used, I said none, but she just checked off that I used Frontline Spray.  .....Isn't that a lie.

The rest of the questions I answered were all under the assumption that I bought flea medication for my pets.  The survey I took was pretty much useless to the company that will use the information for marketing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home