Top 10 Reasons My Birthday Was Special
Monday was my birthday. The following are the reasons it was extra special.
1. My husband Rob gave me a card with a special note before he went to work.
2. At VBS, my secret pal gave me a little gift and everybody sang happy birthday.
3. Also at VBS, Sharalyn gave me a fun "SonTreasure" gift bag with a special pin and necklace I could wear all day.
4. Rob brought home flowers after work-beautiful lillies.
5. I went to Beni Hana for dinner.
6. My husband took me to Archivers willingly.
7. My friend Chloe called and sang Happy Birthday on my voicemail.
8. My mother-in-law called and also sang Happy Birthday.
9. Rob and I went walking around Parker's Lake at the end of the day.
10. I felt loved by all my family and friends.
1. My husband Rob gave me a card with a special note before he went to work.
2. At VBS, my secret pal gave me a little gift and everybody sang happy birthday.
3. Also at VBS, Sharalyn gave me a fun "SonTreasure" gift bag with a special pin and necklace I could wear all day.
4. Rob brought home flowers after work-beautiful lillies.
5. I went to Beni Hana for dinner.
6. My husband took me to Archivers willingly.
7. My friend Chloe called and sang Happy Birthday on my voicemail.
8. My mother-in-law called and also sang Happy Birthday.
9. Rob and I went walking around Parker's Lake at the end of the day.
10. I felt loved by all my family and friends.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home