Lean T1

Trying to keep my head above this world

Friday, August 18, 2006

Haircuts

Today I went to Great Clips for a haircut.  Why do I keep
torturing myself.  My stylist today cut my hair okay.  The problem
today was that as she was cutting my hair, she was telling the stylist
next to her how she woke up with a sore throat and plugged up nose.
My hair is also a lot shorter than I asked for it to be.  I even showed how
much I wanted taken off, instead of just saying half an inch.

I keep saying, "This will be my last time going to Great Clips," but I keep
going back.  The stupid $10.99 coupon gets me everytime.  

Before I end this entry today, I do want to say there are good stylist at Great
Clips.  There have been times where I have been very impressed, but those
times are few and far between the bad ones.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home