Lean T1

Trying to keep my head above this world

Monday, May 11, 2009

Pregnant

In case you haven't heard, I'm pregnant. I have posted most of my pregnancy pics on facebook. The baby should be here by the end of June. Pregnancy has been quite an adventure. It is a blessing to carry our child. Even though there are some tough days, I'm thankful everyday for our baby.

Here are some of my pluses and minuses about pregnancy:

Minuses:

*Clothes getting tight.

*Feeling tired.

*Swollen ankles

*Feeling really hot, even when the temp is only in the 60s.

*Going to the doctor more and having to wait a long time in the waiting room.

*Having gas more than usual.

*Hard time putting on socks and shoes.




Pluses:

*Feeling the baby move.

*Random people offering to carry stuff or help you when you're at a store.

*Being told how cute you look.

*Being able to let your stomach just hang out without any shame.

*My husband having to change the liter box.

*Motivation to get things done around the house.

*Not having to think about "my time of the month".

2 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Chloe @ A Creative Call said…

    Nice to see you back in blogland. I'm been abandoned for Facebook. And you really are so cute. We're so excited for you guys.

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    My first reaction was to "like" your post, haha. I'm excited to see you this week...it could be the last time before baby?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home