Finally blogging again
Here are the rules:
1.Post the rules on your blog
2.Write 6 random things about yourself
3.Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4.If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!
1. My husband and I had our church directory pictures recently taken in August. They actually look decent except for one little problem: I have lipstick on my teeth in every single shot.
2. I teach first grade and had my first night of conferences on Tuesday night. At the end of one conference, I asked my first grade student if she had any questions or anything she wanted to say. She looked at me and said, "you are a nice teacher". That comment almost made me cry because it was so sweet.
3. Tonight I had two bowls of cheesy popcorn and a granola bar for dinner tonight. I used 2 different bowls for the popcorn, so I didn't have to get up twice.
4. It took me 3 tries to pass my driving test in highschool. At least I passed.
5. I love to sing along with the radio in the car.
6. I'm a sucker when it comes to kids selling wrapping paper for their school fundraiser. This year I have already bought 7 rolls of wrapping paper.
I hope the following people are not annoyed with me, but I am tagging them: my sweet husband Rob who just asked me to sit with him instead of be here in the computer room, Mandy and Mark, Nicole and Ben, and Corrie
1.Post the rules on your blog
2.Write 6 random things about yourself
3.Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4.If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!
1. My husband and I had our church directory pictures recently taken in August. They actually look decent except for one little problem: I have lipstick on my teeth in every single shot.
2. I teach first grade and had my first night of conferences on Tuesday night. At the end of one conference, I asked my first grade student if she had any questions or anything she wanted to say. She looked at me and said, "you are a nice teacher". That comment almost made me cry because it was so sweet.
3. Tonight I had two bowls of cheesy popcorn and a granola bar for dinner tonight. I used 2 different bowls for the popcorn, so I didn't have to get up twice.
4. It took me 3 tries to pass my driving test in highschool. At least I passed.
5. I love to sing along with the radio in the car.
6. I'm a sucker when it comes to kids selling wrapping paper for their school fundraiser. This year I have already bought 7 rolls of wrapping paper.
I hope the following people are not annoyed with me, but I am tagging them: my sweet husband Rob who just asked me to sit with him instead of be here in the computer room, Mandy and Mark, Nicole and Ben, and Corrie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home