6 months and so big
My son is now 6 months. He is so cute and learning something new everyday it seems. If you think about it, a baby does need to learn quite a big before they turn the big 1. Here are some things I have noticed about my little guy:
*He is interested in his toys.
*He is fascinated with the world around him; always looking around and taking it all in.
*He loves to sit up.
*He loves to eat. So far he has not rejected any of the new foods we have given him. Yeah!!
*He likes to cuddle, especially in the morning right after getting up.
*He will sit still when I read board books to him.
*He has cute rosy cheeks.
*He loves to smile at others.
I love being Charlie's mommy.


1 Comments:
At 2:44 PM,
Chloe @ A Creative Call said…
I love that picture of you two. Happy 6 months, Charlie! (almost seven now - yikes, time flies!)
Post a Comment
<< Home